BOTH INTERPRETD PERFORMANCES FOR SHAKESPEARE IN THE PARK ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT.
TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST, FILL OUT THE ONLINE FORM AND YOU'LL GET AN EMAIL WITH MORE DETAILS.
Also, please watch what audiences were saying about the Hands On Interpreted performances at Shakespeare in the Park last year!
Thanks to you all and especially to the Public Theater for their ongoing commitment to access for the Deaf community!
Welcome to Hands On
Hands On is a New York City-based nonprofit organization dedicated to providing greater access to arts and cultural programs for the Deaf and hard of hearing communities.
To find event information, go to our Cultural Calendar.
You don't need to log in - just go to our Main Menu and look around!
Our services include:
- Publishing a monthly Cultural Calendar of Events for Deaf and hard of hearing audiences.
- Producing 20 to 30 interpreted performances a year, both on and off Broadway, including a theatre program for young audiences, Theatre Offers a Lifetime of Adventure.
Providing a comprehensive Resource Directory for the Deaf community.
- New York Public Library - Interpreted Tour(Interpreted)(6 hours)
- Abington Theater - Interpreted Performances - The Good Boy(Interpreted)(8 hours)
- TDF - Open Captioned Theater - The Assembled Parties(Open Captioned)(8 hours)
- Interpreted Performance for Young People - The New Victory Theatre - RHAW(Hands On Interpreted)(13 hours)